Garlicky Greengo GREEN Turkey Wraps:
Serves 4, 458 calories per, 16g fat, 33g protein, 14g fiber, 271g sodium
- A shot of EVOO
- 1 lb lean ground turkey (the leaner the better)
- 1 med ripe avocado – diced
- 1 can low sodium chickpeas – drained & rinsed
- 1 bunch ½ cup scallions – chopped
- ½ cup cilantro – chopped
- 1 med green tomato – seeded & diced
- 4 oz. Hot Line Pepper Products Garlicky Greengo hot sauce
- 1 head of butter lettuce – washed & dried (16 full leaves)
- ½ cup light sour cream or mayo
- 4 tbsp Hot Line Pepper Products Evil Ooze hot sauce
- 1 tbsp Flavorgod Taco seasoning (or any low sodium taco seasoning)
- Lime juice as needed for topping
1. Heat a large cast iron skillet, pour in a shot of EVOO.
2. Brown turkey for a few minutes then add tomatoes & chick peas.
3. Season with spices & Garlicky Greengo sauce & continue cooking until the turkey is cooked through and sauce is incorporated.
4. While this is cooking, mix sour cream or mayo with Evil Ooze in a squirt bottle, shake what your mamma gave ya.
5. Remove turkey mix from heat, mix in a bowl with scallions and avocado
6. Spoon out mix onto 3-4 lettuce leaves and give a healthy squirt of Evil sour crema or Evil Mayo
7. Top that with a squeeze of lime and enjoy.
- 1 cup Quinoa (Goya organic Quinoa, or any Quinoa brand you prefer)
- 2 cups water or vegetable broth or bone broth
- 1 medium Onion diced
- 4-6 cloves of Garlic minced
- 1-2 cups of cooked beans (Goya Low sodium or organic Red or Black or Garbanzo beans)
- 2-3 cups of colorful in season vegetables cubed and chopped into bite size pieces- consider bell peppers, kale or squash (if using winter squash precook/roast in oven for 30-45 minutes)
- 1-2 table spoons Pecan oil (Texas Pecan Ranch oil) or any high heat oil (Grape seed or Avocado oil)
- 2-3 Tomatoes diced or a 1/2 cup of Goya Tomato sauce
- 2 table spoon Hot Line Pepper Jalapeno Fit hot sauce (no salt added) or 2 tablespoons jalapeno slices
- 1 table spoon Cumin powder
- 1 table spoon Coriander powder
- 1/2-1 table spoon Chili powder
Sauté onions in oil until softened. Add garlic and jalapeno and cook for a few more minutes. Then add spices and cook till spices are fragrant. Add vegetables and cook for a few more minutes. Then add beans and tomatoes or tomato sauce and hot sauce or jalapenos.
Add salt to taste. Add in broth or water and quinoa and bring to a boil for a few minutes. Then partly cover and simmer until water evaporates and quinoa is fully cooked.
Fluff and serve warm or at room temperature. Top with cilantro, pomegranate, sweet potato and sunflower seeds. Avocado will work well too. And I love a dash of lime on mine.
Garlicky Greengo Roasted Corn Slather
- 2 to 4 ounces Garlicky Greengo
- 1/4 cup Mayo
- 3 TB sour cream
- 3 TB minced fresh parsley
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper (optional)
- 4 tsp juice from 1 lime
- 1 oz grated Cotija cheese
Mix together, refrigerate for at least 1 hour then slather on your roasted or grilled corn on the cobb.
Hatchanero Queso Dip
Cook time: 45 mins
Total time: 45 mins
- 4 Ounces Hot Line Pepper Products Hatchanero or Ajo Hatchanero hot sauce
- ½ lb American cheese
- ½ lb Monterey Jack
- 2 tsp corn starch
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 8 oz minced tomatoes
- 1 tsp fresh garlic (minced)
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp chili powder
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
- 5 oz evaporated milk
- 8 oz minced tomatoes
- 3 tbsps fresh cilantro (finely chopped)
- 2 tbsps scallions (finely chopped)
- ½ tsp salt (to taste)
- Cut American and Monterrey Jack cheeses into cubes and mix together with cornstarch in small bowl.
- In a medium saucepan, heat olive oil on medium heat.
- Add in tomatoes, garlic, cumin, chili powder, and cayenne pepper to pan. Cook for about a minute.
- Slowly stir in evaporated milk and Hatchanero and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and slowly stir in the cheese and corn starch mixture. Stir until the cheese is melted completely.
- Add the scallions and cilantro on top for garnish.
- Serve immediately with corn chips, vegetables, or bread.
- 3 cups tomato juice
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 3/4 teaspoon(or more to taste) Hot Line Pepper Products Evil Ooze hot sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Premium vodka (1 oz. per glass)
In a blender combine the tomato juice, lemon juice, lime juice, horseradish, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, and Evil Ooze and process until smooth. Transfer to a nonreactive container and add salt and black pepper (to taste). Refrigerate until thoroughly chilled, at least 2 hours and up to overnight.
When ready to serve, fill each glass with ice. Add 1 ounce of vodka to each glass, and then fill the glass with the Evil Mary mix. Stir well, and garnish each glass with anything from cold boiled jumbo shrimp, cooked bacon strips, sharp cheddar cheese cubes, olives or whatever you desire. Then enjoy your “Evil Mary”
Ghost Pepper Voodoo Sauce
- 1/4 C Ketchup
- 1 tsp jar minced garlic with juices
- squeeze of lemon
- 1 tsp cajun blackening seasoning
- 3 Tbsp HLPP Ghost Pepper Sauce (or Evil Ooze for less heat)
Hatchenero Dipping Sauce
- 1/2 C. Mayo
- 1/2 tsp Applewood Smoked salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- juice of 1/2 lime
- 3 Tbsp HLPP Hatchenero Sauce
- 1 Tbsp minced onion
Ghost Pepper Beer Batter Shrimp
- 2 C. flour (1/2 C set aside for dredging)
- 1 tsp Salt
- 12 oz Beer (for this a Belgian White like Blue Moon or Shock Top would be great)
- 1 14 or more to taste HLPP Ghost Pepper Sauce 2 C. Panko
- Mix 1 1/2 C Flour and salt together. Add Beer and mix to a pancake batter consistency. Stir in Ghost Pepper sauce. Dredge shrimp into the flour, dip into batter and then roll in the Panko, fry until crisp.
A Match Made in Hatch
1 lb fresh ground chuck or the blend of choice Make patties, season with fresh cracked Tellicherry black pepper, garlic powder and lightly with kosher salt, then grill. When burgers are cooked lightly finish with some applewood smoked salt on the tops. Put patty on butter grilled or toasted bun and top burger with sauteed yellow onions and sauteed thin sliced jalapenos or habaneros, pepper jack cheese or a white cheddar works well and HLPP Hatchanero. Add lettuce, tomato, bacon etc.
- 1 lb fresh ground chuck or the blend of choice
- Make patties, season with fresh cracked Tellicherry black pepper, garlic powder and lightly with kosher salt, then grill. When burgers are cooked lightly finish with some applewood smoked salt on the tops.
- Put patty on butter grilled or toasted bun and top burger with sauteed yellow onions and sauteed thin sliced jalapenos or habaneros, pepper jack cheese or a white cheddar works well and HLPP Hatchanero.
- Add lettuce, tomato, bacon etc.