- 6-8 large uncooked, fresh, unpeeled shrimp
- 2-3 tbsp Garlicky Greengo
- 1 tbsp Kerry Gold butter
- 1 tsp Olive oil
Serves 4, 458 calories per, 16g fat, 33g protein, 14g fiber, 271g sodium
- In cold water, clean and devein the shrimp. Peel shell off but leave tail on for plating.
- Set aside on a paper towel to dry any excess moisture.
- In a large saute pan or a Wok, on medium low heat, add enough olive oil to coat.
- Add the butter, allow to melt.
- Add dry shrimp. Line the bottom of the pan so that they all are heated by the surface area.
- Add the delicious Garlicky Greengo, cook for 1-2 minutes and flip. The shrimp should be done when they are pink and slightly curled.
- Do not overcook, shrimp do not take much cook time. Remove and allow to cool.
- Enjoy! Serve alone, with pasta, salad, dip, or on a pizza!