Serves 4, 458 calories per, 16g fat, 33g protein, 14g fiber, 271g sodium
- A shot of EVOO
- 1 lb lean ground turkey (the leaner the better)
- 1 med ripe avocado – diced
- 1 can low sodium chickpeas – drained & rinsed
- 1 bunch ½ cup scallions – chopped
- ½ cup cilantro – chopped
- 1 med green tomato – seeded & diced
- 4 oz. Hot Line Pepper Products Garlicky Greengo hot sauce
- 1 head of butter lettuce – washed & dried (16 full leaves)
- ½ cup light sour cream or mayo
- 4 tbsp Hot Line Pepper Products Evil Ooze hot sauce
- 1 tbsp Flavorgod Taco seasoning (or any low sodium taco seasoning)
- Lime juice as needed for topping
1. Heat a large cast iron skillet, pour in a shot of EVOO.
2. Brown turkey for a few minutes then add tomatoes & chick peas.
3. Season with spices & Garlicky Greengo sauce & continue cooking until the turkey is cooked through and sauce is incorporated.
4. While this is cooking, mix sour cream or mayo with Evil Ooze in a squirt bottle, shake what your mamma gave ya.
5. Remove turkey mix from heat, mix in a bowl with scallions and avocado
6. Spoon out mix onto 3-4 lettuce leaves and give a healthy squirt of Evil sour crema or Evil Mayo
7. Top that with a squeeze of lime and enjoy.