- 4 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts sliced thin
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp fresh cracked Tellicherry black pepper
- Dash of Rosemary dried or 1 sprig of fresh dash of garlic powder
- 6 oz. Hot Line Pepper Products
Garlicky Greengo hot sauce
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 1 cup grated pepper jack cheese
- Marinate chicken in all the ingredients except 3 oz. of the Garlicky Greengo and the cheese for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Grill chicken till just about done, then baste with the remaining Garlicky
Greengo and top with Pepper Jack Cheese.
- Finish cooking till cheese is melted