Prep 15 mins /Cook 15 mins / Total 30 mins
BY: The Bomb Noms
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1/2 cup cherry or grape tomatoes, sliced
- A few fresh cayenne peppers
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 tsp smoked salt
- 1/4 cup finely diced red onion
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1/2 cup finely chopped basil / chiffonade for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 375* degrees F.
- Coat sliced tomatoes and cayenne peppers with olive oil and a pinch of salt
- Toss these on a baking sheet and roast for 15-20 minutes. Remove & let cool.
- Halve and pit the avocados, cube with a butter knife, and scoop into a bowl with the red onion, lime juice, salt, and 4-5 spoonfulls of Garlicky Greengo.
- Using a fork or potato masher, gently mash the ingredients together, leaving a few chunks of avocado.
- Add in the basil and 1/3 of the roasted tomatoes & peppers. Gently fold together.
- Spread the guacamole onto a platter or dish and top with chiffonade basil & the rest of the roasted tomatoes and peppers. Serve with pork rinds, blue corn chips or pita!